The main update is that we are now open for drop-ins on Mondays and Thursdays (not Sundays)! However this is subject to space in the workshop so if you want to guarantee a spot then you’re best off booking an appointment. If you want to just swing by and try your luck then that’s fine by us, just be prepared for us to turn you away if it’s too busy. We’d still require a wear a face covering when in the workshop, thanks.
- We’re open Monday 4 – 8pm, Thursday 4 – 8pm and Sunday 12 – 4pm.
- We are still operating a booking system to guarantee entry to the workshop we suggest you book an appointment. Click here to visit our Sessions page, read the information and follow the link to book.
- Drop-ins are now also welcome on Mondays and Thursdays (not Sundays) but are subject to space in the workshop. If we’re at capacity you might be turned away. Click here to check our calendar or ring us if you are coming without an appointment.
- If you are just buying parts (no tools) then you are welcome any day we are open.
- We are not in the workshop outside of the hours above so the phone be answered. You can send us a message or email.
- We ask visitors to wear a face covering that covers both your nose and mouth (unless exempt).
- We don’t have a card machine; bank transfer from your phone or cash only please. You can find out more about membership and session donations on our Membership page.
- We don’t have space to store bikes any more so leave yourself time for bigger jobs.
- A reminder that we are all volunteers!