Based on last years success, this time we’re hosting the event over TWO days to give even more people a chance to come and revive their bikes!
So get that unloved bike out of the shed, bring it down to donate to a new home or to fix it up, give it a spring clean, ready for a summer of cycling.
Last Big Bike Revival:
At Pedallers Arms workshop from :
10am – 6pm Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th May
Bring your old bike, or bring a friend with their bike if they haven’t used it in a while, you can either learn how to fix the bike or it can be donated to LeedsBike Mill who will repair it and find a good home for it.
On the day there will be:
- Drop-in DIY repairs all day
- Puncture repair lessons
- How to health check your bike
- Delicious smoothies made using bike power,
- Spin art – bike powered art!
- Recycled bikes for sale at subsidised prices
- Free cake and lunch
Enter into CTC’s Prize draw to win
- group VIP visit for 4 people to Raleigh’s UK headquarters in Nottingham, where they will each be kitted out with a new bike, cycle clothing, lights, locks and essential tools fully suited to their needs.
- 100 brand-new bikes
- 1,500 cycling accessory packs full of practical items to help keep you riding happily throughout the summer and beyond
- 5,000 annual memberships to the CTC